JVISION INTERNATIONAL, INC.
We are an international educational advisory and student agency duly organized and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Manila on September 20, 2017 under Registration No. CS201731707. We facilitate the participation of post-secondary students from the Philippines to the J1 Exchange Visitor Programs of the United States of America as administered by the US Department of State under the J-1 visa category.
Our mission is to offer young Filipinos from around the Philippines life-changing opportunities for international exposures to learn firsthand about American culture, society and values, and to share their own with the American people.
Through these U.S. Cultural Exchange Programs, Filipino students and fresh graduates are being trained, equipped, and exposed to world-class international business practices of establishments, companies and organizations in the U.S., preparing them to succeed in the global marketplace.Coming Soon!
We provide comprehensive and personalized support to every participant and monitor the program quality, their wellbeing and safety throughout the program period. JVISION is ready to suggest best practices to ensure a successful program for everyone. We pride ourselves on being able to anticipate the candidates’ needs, exceeding their expectations, and being at their service whenever they need us.
Our dedicated team of highly-experienced professionals are well versed in international cultural exchanges, ready to assist and support university students, fresh graduates and young professionals fulfill their aspirations of having international trainings and work experiences that will advance their careers and give them the competitive edge not just in the local job market, but more importantly, in the global job arena. Each member of our team has a thorough understanding of every embassy systems, rules and regulations that govern our Internships and Cultural Exchange Visa programs.
Cultural Exchange Visitor Program Categories:
o Summer Work/Travel
This 3-month program provides college and university students the unique opportunity to enter the United States and interact with its citizens, practice the English language, experience U.S. culture while sharing their own cultures with Americans they meet, travel in the United States, and work in seasonal or temporary (paid) jobs that require minimal training in order to earn funds to help defray their expenses.
The US J-1 Internship program is designed for graduating university/college students, recent graduates (who have graduated from a foreign post-secondary academic institution for no more than 12 months prior to their exchange visitor program start date) to participate in a structured learning and guided work-based training in their specific field of study for up to a year.
The Trainee program is designed to allow young professionals who have a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution outside of the U.S. and have at least one year of prior related work experience in his or her occupation, to come to the United States to gain exposure to American culture and to receive training in U.S. business practices in their field of study for up to 18 months.
In addition, the program gives these students a greater understanding of the American business environment, while gaining a sense of independence by living on their own and returning to their home country with rich memories and a better insight into the values of a democratic and free market economy.
The J1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program welcomes nearly 280,000 participants each year from outside the United States on one of the thirteen different types of cultural exchange programs.
Participants will be able to:
• Obtain U.S. training and work experience that will help them gain practical knowledge, skills and desirable work values and attitudes on actual business operations in foreign resorts, hotels, theme parks, restaurants and other American businesses that observe high international standards of service, enhancing their global competitiveness;
• Learn the life and culture of the Americans and students of various participating countries through Cultural Immersion;
• Enhance their Resume’/CV - most employers would likely be impressed with a job applicant whose resume’ is highlighted by an international training and work experience;
• Meet people and develop contacts and friendly acquaintances with the Americans and other foreign students that may prove beneficial in the future.
• Develop their character and work attitude essential to building careers;
• obtain a lifetime U.S. Social Security number.
• learn how to deal with the issues of life in a global perspective.
• apply the things they have learned in the 4 corners of the classroom through actual work experience;
• improve their English communication skills as they will be exposed daily to people who use it as their native language;
• Learn how to set priorities and handle issues and challenges in life such as managing time, money and relationships;
• Travel and go sight-seeing anywhere in America for up to 30 days after program completion;
• Earn dollars - though just a “bonus” feature, students are paid the same pay rate as any local American doing the same work;
• Obtain a structured learning and guided work-based experience in their specific field of study i.e; HRM, Tourism, Culinary & other related fields (For Internship/Trainee programs)
• And finally, develop a closer relationship with God – in a place where a person is on his/her own, they will come to realize that it is only the Almighty God whom they can rely on wherever they are.
These exchange programs consist of two components: 1st and foremost is the CULTURAL component where the Host Employers are expected to provide cultural activities for the participants during the program. 2nd is the WORK component whereby the participants are provided paid work or training that will help defray their cost of living while in the U.S.
• Guaranteed job placement lasting 2.5 - 4 months
• DS 2019 form issued by our State Department-designated sponsor to support the application for a J-1 exchange visitor visa
• Series of orientation sessions to prepare students for the US program
• One affordable housing option
• Accident and medical insurance for up to $100,000 provided during the program
• Comprehensive assistance and support from the time of application to departure, and during program participation.
Be the first to hear about upcoming trips, exciting destinations, and fun activities!
Have a question about our services? Want to see if your particular vacation is one we can help with? We'd love to hear from you!
Room H, 3rd flr. MRCJ Bldg. Ortigas Avenue Ext. Brgy. San Isidro, Taytay Rizal 1920
Copyright © 2018 JVISION INTERNATIONAL - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by INGENU IT SOLUTIONS